Friday, October 26, 2012

Maintaining

A few days into maintenance and I realise just how good the hcg made me feel, and how easy it was to eat so little.  It was easier this time because I didn't stress so much about the weight loss each day.  I still weighed each morning, but it was what it was. Week two it took me the whole week to drop 1 kg.  but then the next week was more encouraging. I dropped nearly 10 kg in a 4 week period.    Now on maintenance, I am so hungry!  I think about food! but I am  trying to think it feels good to be empty.  I am working at changing my mind!
One year has gone by since I began with HCG.  I have released 26kg or 57 pounds!!  I find it so hard to imagine putting a 50 pound bag of fertiliser in a back pack and carry it around ALL the time!  It is so much easier to get around now, up and down stairs and hills, and biking!  I feel so free ~ I could fly!!
I am loving the new clothes...the  new look, new hair cut!  but really, I'm still the same ME!
I am committed to maintaining.  I want to enjoy this next third of my life being as healthy as is within my power.

1 comment: