Monday, May 7, 2012

Adventure Awaits...


So...I'm heading to Kelowna/Vernon BC Canada, 3 weeks ahead of Pete.  I am doing the weight release program with a health practitioner  who uses injections instead of drops.  It will be interesting to see if it works better for me. I am trying to psych myself up to be giving injections....to me!!
I am setting out to lose another 10 kgs!!
There's a spending spree in a 'normal size' shop coming up, before Peter comes over and we go tripping around!!







On my 21 days of maintenance I will be spending a few days in Vancouver catching up with friends, a weekend in Boston with Paul and Sharon, a week on a cruise off Rhode Island - seeing Martha's Vineyard, and some light houses!
Then a weekend in NY,  over to Calgary, then Kelowna.  Pete has not been to Canada for 11 years, so ITS ABOUT TIME!
I am telling myself already that 'its ok to leave food on my plate' !  no one will starve because of it!    I must maintain my hard-earned new body!!




"Anything's possible"!!

I love that ~ setting the skinny mini free!

a new adventure coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment