Sunday, April 1, 2012

One.Two..Three...Four....


I'd like to think that I can eat anything and my body knows what weight its suppose to be and stay there....but its just not so.  I had hoped that bread and sweets wouldn't be attractive anymore... but Nope! they still taste good!
If I don't keep track of this crochet pattern, it won't work out....always counting - continually keeping track.
So... the party's over!  I must be more conscious of what goes in 'cause it wants to stay there! and its spoiling the pattern!!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. Do you find it interesting that you get lots of comments when you're doing well, and none when you're struggling? I wonder what that says about us.
    I find the posts that are less positive even more helpful than the ones that are glowing. Thank you for writing about the downs as much as the ups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been a yo yo dieter for years and one of the reasons is I can't face having to accept that there are some things I just can't eat (as I was told by a WW leader some years ago). This post has given me a visual that makes so much sense. I can't tell you how much this has helped me and put it into context what needs to be done for me to keep a healthy weight. I'm trying to loose the baby weight now and for good so this really helps. Thanks Marti, love you. RX

    ReplyDelete