Thursday, February 16, 2012

New observation

If you have ever carried a 20 kg back pack for some time, when you put it down- its such a relief. . . Such a light free feeling. Well, I have off loaded a 20 kg pack and I have not felt any of that. Interesting! But when you are carrying the heavy back pack, you have to adjust how you stand. You need to lean forward a bit, or you might fall over backwards. I have noticed since releasing 20 kgs that I am having a balance challenge when walking, my body doesn't quite know just what angle is appropriate now . Or maybe it's just that my head is too heavy! I feel I need some core strengthening and some retraining on how to stand upright!!
I am adjusting to the fact that I've not lost as much weight as I wanted to this round of the program, but rejoicing in the fact that I HAVE released 20 kgs in the last4 months! Pretty awesome - and kept it off over Christmas and traveling ~ SO IT CAN BE DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to have put down 20 kg!!! Your body surely notices the difference. Your joints and bones! When you put down another 20 kg, your body will know you've put the WHOLE pack down, and not just emptied some of the contents ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete