Saturday, December 24, 2011

Help!!

I'm in New York and its Christmas!! It's so hard...the smell of chestnuts roasting on the streets, even the chillie dog vendors smell good!! Let alone the odd bakery... I have finally learned how to get a good cup of coffee, and sometimes indulge in cream with it.
The day I ate only protein, I got my weight down to where it was supposed to be again...so it pays. But it is so hard to get only protein apart from an omelette for brunch! Steak and salad at home is perfect, but we're eating out so much! Goooood food tho!
I sure hope one day I won't have to think about it all the time. Or maybe it's when I'm not as aware that I fall back to my old habits of wanting to eat randomly! I need to keep my resolve... It's weakening :-/. as I sit here sipping a martini !!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!
    A Martini for Marti...how appropriate!
    Yes, i think it becomes easier the longer you work on creating the new habit...it's all about replacing old thoughts, old habits!
    You are an inspiration!
    Merry Christmas to you, Marti, Pete and the rest of the Family!
    Enjoy, and thank goodness for Steak Days!!!

    ReplyDelete