Sunday, December 4, 2011

21 Days...

Completed... My last weigh in reveals a grand total of 10.3kgs released and burnt up! I set out to be 10 kgs lighter in 3weeks and I won!! (that would be a pleasing result for 3months normally)

Today is my first without the magic drops! I still eat only 500 calories a day for three days without their help. This will be interesting!
But I have grown accustom to the growlies and no longer fear I might starve if I don't eat something quick. Growing up in a family of 6 must have developed an urgency to jump in to get my share.
It's amazing how satisfying 100grams of protein plus one vege has been. Eating too much, until too full, is a bad habit of mine.
Note to Self : p o r t i o n c o n t r o l
I must admit, I am really looking forward to a mixed salad!! Perhaps some avocado!?!

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo! Marti this is awesome results! And what's awesome is that you've done this in only 19 days! Imagine if you did the other 2 day!!! ;-) You may have hit 12kg!! ;-) lol
    But, 10.3kg's is sooo much better in 21days, than 3months absolutely!!
    You must be feeling amazing!

    ReplyDelete