Thursday, December 8, 2011

21 days ~ a challenge!

 Yesterday was my first taste of new foods since the beginning.  A little oil on my mixed salad - with some avocado, just tasted so good. 
Last night I had a turkey dinner with my girls and family, a little Christmas celebrating before I depart today.  The  b i g   challenge is to maintain while resorting it in St Lucia, Barbados, and Mexico !!  The thot is daunting!  But, my revealing scales are coming along with me and will help to keep me on track every day.   Will I be celebrating my husband's safe journey sailing across the Atlantic, with sparking mineral water??  No Mexican tortillas ooooozing with cheese??
My initial challenge is what to eat  in the next two days while hanging around airports and flying!  Must go get some emergency foods ready._______________________________really recreating myself now.    :-)

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Marti! It's as easy as you say...its always just a decision!
    And it's so worth it! What do they say? "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"
    I'd love to see Peter's face when he sees the new you! :-))

    ReplyDelete