Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday already

A 100 gram plus yesterday didn't seem anything to write about....it was my first!  But today is in the minus again.... -.4!  Winning feels so good!  Getting closer to my goal every day.  Drinking lots of water!  of course water in means water out.....always on the run!  But water is a good flush, getting  rid of garbage!
Today  is busy getting ready to be away from home for 5 days: making lists, getting little meat packets ready and frozen, taking the right number of vegetables and fruit, bottled water  and a  little electric frypan to use in my room.  Hope there is a good mini fridge, not too full of mini bar goodies! ______________________

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, you're my best cheering squad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, and I want to cheer you on too! A couple of years ago after some bad experiences I lost over 30 lbs, and I am keeping them off. However this summer I gained about 5 or 6, so I have been fighting since then, and now the holidays are here. In a while if you want, I can share some tips, but right now I think you are on a roll, and as long as you're rolling, I'm just cheering!!!

    ReplyDelete