Monday, November 21, 2011

Blah....

Minus point four is a bit of a come down from those big numbers, and I guess I'm not busy enough!  Ive been watching the start of the ARC where Pete is, Ive cleaned up all the stuff I took to quilt camp, but not creating anything exciting, Im going to the eye dr. because of another floater in my eye....So I will take my purple crayon and go create a new environment (and state of mind)___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. You might stabalise with your numbers for a few days Marti as the body tissues that were holding the fat cells are consumed. And this is where the inches start coming off! ;-)

    ReplyDelete