Sunday, November 27, 2011

Here we go again

New week has started well, and on track.  Delighted with a release of .9kg this am! That put a smile on my face! It pays to eat white fish and lettuce for dinner.  Its even surprisingly tasty! Fish cooked in garlic and water in a fry pan, and lots of salt.  I have lots of cos lettuce-cut up fine, as its low calorie, and there is lots to chew, so its satisfying.....for a while anyway!
Tonight I bot some Orange Ruffie - I love it 'cause it doesn't taste fishy!  fried it quickly, and then lightly cooked cut up cabbage in the same pan with a little water.  I can pretend its noodles!  not bad at all.
So I guess fish is a staple for this week_____________________________________

1 comment:

  1. This is so good to read Marti, and I must say there is a noticeable difference now! Great to see your commitment! When I said to skip the Green Qi, I was unaware of your 900grams dropped yesterday... So, if you find your energy drops tomorrow or the next day, then reintroduce the Green Qi. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete